skip to Main Content
The smarter way
to do assignments.

Please note that this is just a preview of a school assignment posted on our website by one of our clients. If you need assistance with this question too, please click on the Order button at the bottom of the page to get started.

Why: You can learn a lot about composition, lighting and photography in general by examining a photographer’s style. A personal style emerges after years in the field practicing the art of making striking compositions on the fly. Who: Please choose a photojournalist. There are lots of photographers out there, but we want to focus on the news or documentary photographers. What: A 1500 word written biography on a photojournalist analysing their unique shooting style . Make sure you cover the personal history of the photographer, and why you choose him/her. 10% of the essay is the history and background of the photographer, and the remaining 90% percent is dedicated to your analysis of their style. Please also include 6-10 samples of the photographer’s work and discuss the photographer’s style, and what you personally like about his/hers style. Also cover usage of important topics such as lens choice, composition techniques and use of lighting. Please use APA style to reference your work as needed. You must let me know which photographer you are choosing as soon as you decide

GET HELP WITH THIS ASSIGNMENT TODAY

Clicking on this button will take you to our custom assignment page. Here you can fill out all the additional details for this particular paper (grading rubric, academic style, number of sources etc), after which your paper will get assigned to a course-specific writer. If you have any issues/concerns, please don’t hesitate to contact our live support team or email us right away.

How It Works        |        About Us       |       Contact Us

© 2018 | Intelli Essays Homework Service®

Back To Top